Thursday, January 27, 2011

I really need to hire someone to blog for me ;)

I am such a procrastinator when it comes to blogging.  Everyday I get up and say I'm going to post here and I don't do it.  Uggggh as if I really have something else to do these days.

Well the Spideyghan has been put on hold because I ran out of "I Love This Yarn"!  I had purchased the yarn for the pattern a few years ago when my 5 year old was MUCH smaller, so of course he's now to big for it and I will haveto make it bigger.  The closest Hobby Lobby is 40 minutes away so I guess I'll have to buy the yarn online.  But here's how his Spideyghan looks as of right now:
He's so excited about it so I hope to finish it soon.  Now I can't decide what to do next.  I'm testing a pattern for Donna aka SmoothFox and downloading more patterns than I'll ever be able to create in my lifetime.  My goal today is to finish the tester square for Donna and start on SOMETHING.  I guess we'll all be surprise by what I pick LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment